Consolidated Theatres Health & Safety Procedures
Consolidated Theatres is adopting a wide range of new policies and procedures for health and safety, following federal, state and local guidelines. Here’s a breakdown of what to expect when you visit the theater, and some things to remember before you arrive!
Before you visit the theater:
- Prevention starts at home! If you’re not feeling well, have a temperature, or if you’ve been in contact with someone who has COVID-19, please stay safe & skip the trip to the movies, and we’ll look forward to seeing you back at the theater once you’re feeling better, and/or once your self-quarantine period has ended.
- Don’t forget your face masks! All guests are required to wear face masks in order to enter the building, and masks must remain on in all areas at all times.
- Reserve your tickets online in advance so that you can skip the box office line, and retain a fully contactless experience!
- When planning your trip to the movies, please plan to arrive no more than 30 minutes prior to the start of your showtime, in order to help us reduce overall occupancy.
6-feet social distancing throughout the theater:
- You’ll notice that we’ve placed floor decals placed at queues for box office, kiosks, concession, restrooms and more. When standing in the queue, please ensure that you are standing at/on a decal in order to keep a safe distance from others.
- When in doubt, follow the signs! Ample signage will be placed throughout the theater to help you understand procedures, maintain social distancing, and direct the flow of traffic.
6-feet social distancing inside auditoriums:
- We’ve significantly decreased seating capacity in all our auditoriums. When you reserve a ticket, our seating system is automatically blocking off the seats around you to ensure a safe distance between you and the next closest party. Please remember to sit in your assigned seat so that we can maintain this distance.
What to expect from our staff:
- Our staff members will be wearing gloves and face coverings to keep them, and you, safe!
- You’ll see that we’ve added acrylic barriers at concession stands, and other areas, to help prevent the spread of germs
- Our staff will be socially distancing from one another, even behind the concession stand, and all registers will be at least 6 feet from one another.
- Employees will undergo daily health screenings.
Other preventative measures:
- Make use of hand sanitizer stations, which are placed throughout the theater
- We’ll be doing increased cleaning and sanitization, especially of high touch-points, and inside auditoriums!
- Inside auditoriums, all seats and personal tray tables will be sanitized after each use.
- No cash accepted! Credit, debit or gift cards only.
- At the concession stand, we’re limiting guest access to self-service areas in order to reduce physical contact. Our staff will be on hand and ready to assist with anything you may need!
- To improve air quality, we’ve upgraded filters in all HVAC systems.
- In the lobby, access will be unavailable to items including water fountains, vending machines and arcade games, in order to reduce physical contact.
We look forward to seeing you back at the movies!
We have taken enhanced health and safety measures for guests and staff. Please follow the posted instructions while visiting our cinema.
An inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public place where people are present. COVID-19 is an extremely contagious disease that can lead to severe illness and death. According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, senior citizens and guests with underlying medical conditions are especially vulnerable.
By visiting Consolidated Theatres, you voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19.